Rural and suburban buyers may be able to use a USDA Loan to purchase a home with no money down. If you dream of living in a rural or suburban area, you may qualify for a USDA loan. USDA Loans offer flexible options as either Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate mortgages. You may qualify even with less than perfect credit. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly insurance (PMI)!
How USDA Loans Work
- Purchase your home with as little as 0% down payment.
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates.
- 5-year adjustable rate mortgage available.
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
- USDA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.
- Household income limits apply and are based on location.
- Only available in certain areas. Talk to a specialist today to see if it is an option for you!
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home).
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value.
Have questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
**Smart Choice Realty & Mortgage Finance, Inc – Corporation License Number 02096525 Inc. is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.